Tuesday, June 7, 2011

At Last!!

   Last night we had the pleasuable opportunity to catch some big crawfish! It was great! There was so many that we couldn't even keep up with them to put in the cooler! I loved it! I would have put pictures up of them but the tank water is dirty. I have to clean it out before the new load comes in. I was actually told by my husband that someone has a lead on where we can catch to two to three inch crawfish! He's out checking out the honey hole with our friend, Wheeler and the neighbor. I, on the other hand, have to go in to town today... A friend of mine's funeral is today and I have been missing his viewings all weekend. I didn't knwo where it was located at and what time it was, so I missed them. I know the time of the funeral though.
    It's sad because we all loved Curtis, he was a jerk every now and then, but he was special to all of us. We "Creek Kids" stick together and we lost one of them Thursday night. Well, last night I was able to harvest a whole bunch of squash, squash grow excellent up here, and some broccoli. I saw my banana peppers growing really rapidly, I still have yet to see my tomatos grow, the plants are growing nice... I'm just waiting on the tomatos to actually grow.
   Anyways, when I get home my hubby gunna have some fish fried up... He's really good with cooking fish. Don't get me wrong, I can cook some fish like it ain't nothing... But my hubby can spice it up like no other! Can't wait to-maybe- actually spend some time with him today. He has been spending most of his days off with our friends, which I haven't really gotten around them because they have a newborn and my heart is still broken. Maybe one day I'll get over myself, which I have to soon if I'm going to be working at a childrens hospital. Well... All I can do is hope that I heal from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment